Currently, all prints offered are printed using a method known as piezography. The reason for choosing piezography printing over the standard “lithography” or high-end, digital black and white printing methods is simple: piezography requires multiple steps of calibration so as to achieve a perfect exactness in image. Nothing I have found comes close to reproducing the exact, colors, values and tones found within my original drawings like piezography can – nothing.
I use the finest papers available that meet museum standards for archival quality and preservation. Papers I use for my Fine Art prints are: Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 308 gsm and Hahnemühle German Etching: Hahnemuhle Museum Etching 350 gsm for my Limited Edition True Giclee prints.
GUARANTEED: If for any reason you receive a damaged print, I will be happy to replace it and cover the shipping cost for the replacement. Simply return the damaged print to me and upon receipt, I’ll ship out your replacement at no additional cost to you.
If you wish to order one or multiple prints, or even an original, this is the process I currently utilize and it’s very easy:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – detailing what prints you wish to purchase, the quantity, and their appropriate size(s). Or message me directly via your Instagram or Facebook account
- I’ll send you a total that will include the shipping price (if applicable)
- I’ll offer you several ways to pay: (a) I’ll send you an invoice via email where you can pay electronically with your credit/debit card, a PAYPAL account, or personal check. (Credit/Debit card transactions are process via PAYPAL or SQUARE. You do NOT have to have a PAYPAL account in order to pay through PAYPAL. Just chose “pay with credit/debit card”
- If you live locally (within 20 miles) and wish to pay in cash, I can arrange for that.
- If you live beyond 20 miles, I can arrange for personal delivery if you so desire. The delivery rates are as follows: 20-40 miles = $5.00; (41 – 60 miles) = $10.00; (61 – 100 miles_ = $20.00; >100 miles within the State = $35.00.
- Customers will be responsible for ALL shipping costs unless otherwise specified. I generally ship either FEDEX or U.S. Priority Mail. I always add additional insurance to cover the full value of your prints. I will ship internationally if so requested.
All monetary transactions are in U.S. dollars. All sizes are expressed in Standard inches.
“A Little Coaxing” – W.A. Bouguereau mastercopy piezography print – LAST ONE SIZE: 23″ x 26″ PRICE: $200.00
JOHN WAYNE in “Rio Bravo” – True Giclee piezography print
SIZE: 14 x 17; PRICE: $120.00 (Free shipping within all U.S. states) – Only two (2) prints left
JOHN WAYNE in “Rio Bravo” – true giclee piezography print FRAMED
SIZE: 17 x 20 PRICE: $230.00
JOHN WAYNE in “TRUE GRIT”
Limited Edition True Giclee Piezography Print: (7 remaining of 10) SIZE 13 x 19 Price $145.00 (Price includes shipping and insurance Priority Mail within the continental U.S.) All Limited Edition Prints are signed, numbered and ‘titled” across the front lower border and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
TO THE UNKNOWN LAND – tribute to Edmund Leighton, FRAMED Limited Edition true giclee print, signed, numbered and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
SIZE 14″ x 20″ Price $190.00
CAN I GET A RIDE? – true giclee piezography print FRAMED Only ONE left in stock!
SIZE: 16″ x 17″ PRICE: $210.00
YA GONNA EAT ALL THAT? – Limited Edition true giclee piezography print FRAMED, signed, numbered and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
SIZE: 18″ x 23″ PRICE: $230.00
“The Cunningham Train Depot 1895” – true giclee piezography print FRAMED – LAST ONE in stock!
SIZE: 22″ x 26″ PRICE: $290.00
“Pleasant Burden” – W.A. Bouguereau tribute – true giclee piezography print SIZE: 13″ x 19″ PRICE: $110.00
“Pleasant Burden” – W.A. Bouguereau tribute – true giclee piezography print FRAMED SIZE: 12″ x 15″ PRICE: $100.00
“Their First Car” – true giclee piezography print MATTED and FRAMED Last one in stock!
SIZE: 24″ x 20″ PRICE: $300.00